Sunday, January 30, 2011

tumble

Contain your excitement, the tumblr sketch blog is up. Fun trivia about me, I (or rather, my mom) have been keeping sketchbooks as far back as when I was eight. Not a one tossed, only time I lose one is accidentally (hey room service people in Chicago, I hope you enjoyed that!). What they mostly contain is metal vomit, observational drawings from cafes or wherever I'm at, and notes about whatever I want to look into later. Also of course are rough ideas for finished paintings, and the line work for digital prints. I want to post about once a day, but right before I set to do this my scanner decided to have some software issues and doesn't want to scan anymore. Honestly all my equipment needs upgraded, which will only happen when it needs to happen... and will probably happen soon if this laptop will stop being a bastard.

All this random joy can be seen at http://saraadrian.tumblr.com/

And also, I'll be going to Virginia for the Roanoke Marginal Arts Festival which runs March 3-8. I'll be taking a crack at performance art in the parade on Saturday, and causing general mischief. If you're in the area, come on out. The event happens in various places all over the city so check the website or Facebook for details. If you want to find me I'll most likely be with the Pos-Neoabsurdists.

& I don't feel like posting music today, so you get this instead. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment