Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fun Links

I feel like I haven't seen the sun in weeks. I'm just waiting for Solstice (Dec. 21) to be over and done with so when I get out of work the sun is actually above the horizon. I've been staying in, mostly to save money, but also to catch up on my reading. Currently I'm reading a book about alien animals, the authors clearly believe in their existence. I'm more curious about the folk lore aspects... I'd say to anyone who has seen or believes such creatures exist... well I believe that you believe that. :) But still, I find the whole idea of ghost animals, or undiscovered creatures very interesting, and how people react to, or validate, or write off the existence. It's more about the process than the proof for me.

Anyway, on to the fun links!

First off, self promotion!
I've updated some stuff on my Etsy store, so if you like shirts and prints, go check that out. Also, if you're in Second Life, I've got a new little gallery thanks to Manx. If you're in world, say hello. My name is Emilie Cryotank.


I find this woman hilarious. I almost envy being able to get so emotional at movies. But no, I'm more likely to analyze the whole damn thing to death.

Check out this blog jwz it's a good source of consistent awesome.

This was found on the Columbus Underground (check it out if you're local)


And this is what I've been listening to lately:


Have a good week!

1 comment: