Sunday, July 18, 2010

just working

Nothing very exciting to report right now. I've been working on my stuff, and trying to keep to keep drama down. The thumbnail is a rough draft for a painting I am working on. I think my scanner has been going buggy and is about to die because I should be getting better scans than that. Ah well. Technology joy.

A friend of mine and I went to the Cleveland Museum of Art yesterday. Heard much about it, and it was pretty sweet however it's still under construction so their full collection still isn't out. So yeah that was inspiring for me. Driving around Cleveland, you can tell it's a place that once had money, but half of everything is falling apart. You have this row of gorgeous churches in what was once a decent neighborhood next to a crappy looking McDonalds, and a Dollar General. Also there was much leaning of porches and sagging of roofs. Sign of the times I suppose.

Here is Porcupine Tree - Time Flies

No comments:

Post a Comment