Thursday, August 12, 2010

Headed South & showtime

Yep, I'll be spending this weekend in Fort Myers paying a social call to some relatives. I just checked the weather, looks like it's going to be very stormy and hot, however I'm sure it'll be interesting. I have not seen the sea in a long time (and I hope I don't see any tar-balls... I shouldn't, but, well ya know). I'll see if I can't take some moderately interesting photos.

There's a couple of events that are coming up. I'm taking part in a show with CAW called Rights and Representation at Wholly Craft at 3169 N. High St. Columbus Ohio. Show is open Aug 11- Sept 3 & the reception is August 20th. Come on out, there shall be all kinds of performances and festivities. The Fort Hayes Alumni Arts Exhibition deadline is coming up on August 31st. If that applies to you check the info here for the call for entires.


I've been spending a lot of time in the studio making new work, so soon I'll be posting some stuff. See you Later!


Here is Captain Beefheart, Abba Zaba

No comments:

Post a Comment