Friday, December 31, 2010

They say all rivers flow to the sea...

Well, that's it for 2010. Here we have the obligitory year end post where one sums up one's year or some shit. So sure, a year of up and downs, of deaths and births and the ever present change. Not quite what I expected, but then life never does go according to plan, does it? But despite the oncoming cold I'm getting, I feel better about things than I did last year. Only regret is I didn't produce more, but that can't be helped I suppose. So 2011, what does it hold for me? Seems travel is in the works, I've been invited to several different places for various different reasons. I'm working on a new series, which is going to be a departure from my previous work. I have a solo show in Columbus in September at What the Rock, and it looks like I'm going to be showing out of state, more of that later.

So yeah! Happy New Years to you and yours. May you get what you want and not what you deserve!

Blessed Be ;)

Below is a few videos of my favorite videos that I took this past year. I hopes ya dig!





In memory of Angelo Head, RIP





1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara! I just wanted you to know that I recently wrote a blog post about Wisteria over at my blog, College Witchery, and I linked your vimeo video of Wisteria Autumn Fires 2010. It's a great video, I hope you had a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete