Saturday, March 26, 2011

oh please LIKE ME! (and other social crap)

I think, that when all my social media sites are properly in sync it'll be a happy happy day. I'll be taking part in some shows later this year, and I'm planning on doing some traveling around (more on that later). So I figure it behooves me to make all my ducks be in little rows. I admit I do like the Facebook, but I don't want to publicly broadcast the conversations that I have between friends (who cares right?). So, I made a Fan Page. If you'd like quick posts, seeing my art in progress & new finished stuff, or interesting art related things, go ahead and like my page (you can also just click the 'like' button on the right). I promise only interesting things, and not to spam the newsfeed. I'm working to link it up with this blog and the sketch blog I have, so you should, in theory, be able to get all your updates there. I also have it synced to Twitter, so if you use that you can just get all your updates from there.

So yea, all terribly exciting eh?

So here's Thelonious Monk, Nice Work If You Can Get It.

No comments:

Post a Comment