Saturday, April 2, 2011

ducks marching!

Ah yay look at everything in little rows! Now all of my feeds are directed where they're supposed to go, and info is updated where it needs to be updated. Ok so enough of that!

In two weeks I'll be vending my work at the CCAD Spring Art Sale on Saturday April 16th. Admission is $5 for general admission (10:30 a.m.) or $50 for first choice (get in early at 9 a.m.). Admission is taken at the door. But trust me it's worth it. There is going to be a TON of artists there (over 100) with some students, some graduates like myself, and faculty as well. Parking will be free, so don't worry about that. This is going to be at the Crane Center (#2 on the map), and I will be at booth 52. Address is 60 Cleveland Avenue | Columbus, OH 43215. So yeah, come on out and say hi!

In other news I'm gearing up for the rest of the year with this whole vending thing. It's going to be a very slow transition from working a regular job to hopefully vending at festivals for my income. I like the idea of traveling around and meeting interesting folks which I feel will be much more satisfying for me vs working in an office like environment. I'll let you know how it goes, and where I will be next of course.

So that's mostly it. Happy Spring everyone!
Here's something appropriate, a song from the Finnish band Gjallarhorn - Suvetar (Goddess of Spring)

No comments:

Post a Comment