Thursday, June 17, 2010

Birds of C.A.W is up, and I'm out!

Well, very nearly. I actually leave Saturday but I have so much to do I figured I better update now. The Birds of C.A.W. show is up and ready to rock this Saturday. Come on out, it's gonna be a rockin show! The thumbnail to the left is a clip of my print that's in the show, go there to see the whole thing.

Now, as I said before, I won't be able to be there because I had arranged a prior obligation that I said I'd help out with. I will be gone till Sunday the 27th. Everything is set, house sitter is housin, all ducks are in rows (for the most part), I just need to pack and get myself ready as with the past two shows I've had not much time to do these things. However I have been here before! It will be all good and fun will be had by all.

But! I will miss both Comfest and Columbus Gay Pride! I KNOW IT'S VERY UPSETTING!

Comfest actually I'm ok with not going to. The last few years it's just gotten too crazy with too many people, it's just not the same vibe, ah well. Now Pride on the other hand...

Now sometimes people ask me if I am a gay. My mom has asked me several times actually... probably because I'm single and have had gay-supportive bumper stickers on my car... and she's weird and seems to forget the dudes I have dated in the past. Yeah, I are a straight person. No, really. Totally like the dudes for dating. Yup. I do love me some homersexuals though, and I do loves me some Pride! I learned my first ballroom dance moves at my very first pride festival, and I've always had a rockin' time since. So yeah, bummer that I can't be there.

So I worked out an alternate solution that should entertain everyone.

My friend Brandon aka branflakes0909 on the youtubes will be my guest blogger for the week I am gone. He has promised to cover Pride for me, and in general be entertaining for ya'll while I am away. I dunno what he's gonna do, maybe something like this:
It should be entertaining. It better be or I will have to kick his ass!

So yeah, just about off...

Well we gotta sign off with some music!
Here's a clip from Hedwig and the Angry Inch, The Origin of Love


Have a most festive Festivus Columbus, and Happy Solstice! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment