Monday, June 21, 2010

Fear & Loathing in Columbus, Ohio

I feel as if a legitimate introduction is inevitable. My name is Brandon. I live in the suburbs of Columbus, Ohio. I am 22 years old. I am gay. I post video-logs to my YouTube account:

Branflakes0909

I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to express a tidbit of my creativity with the followers of this blog.

I was told that the Whetstone Diaries is under my control until the 27th. I was never really much of a blogger. As a sophomore in high school I took html and javascript classes and tried setting up my own website...which failed miserably

This is my account of the activities that took place in the Short North & Goodale Park during Pride Weekend in Columbus, Ohio




part I




My brother and I met up with our friends
Radu, Malin, and Trent



We hadn't even made it to the festival grounds and I was already somewhat inebriated at this point. I was under the assumption that things were supposed to happen like this. We made our way through the vendors and found ourselves near the alcohol tents. A friend gave me a drink ticket which was used to purchase one beer. After the walking/sitting/chilling/listening/looking, I had decided that I was hungry. Devon and I split up with our friends and headed back to the car to retrieve our lunch; which consisted of peanut butter & Black Raspberry jelly sandwiches and chips&salsa.

The next few hours were spent drinking rum and walking around the festival grounds to meet new people. When we felt like we had walked enough, we met up with some people at my friend, Roger's, place. After having a few more drinks, we headed over to Union to hang out with people on High Street. Devon and I were not willing to spend 10 dollars to see the Andrew Christian underwear show at Axis. As soon as the show was finished, a man approached my brother and I and offered us free entrances into Axis Nightclub. After gettin' down with some glowsticks we helped host an after hours party at Trent and Radu's apartment.

...to be continued.



No comments:

Post a Comment