Sunday, January 17, 2010

Down with Disease!

Yeah, nothing terrible, just a bug that set me down for a few days.

So, since I've been stuck here, I've been reading (or in this case, re-reading) books, getting caught up on articles I've been meaning to check out, and looking up stuff online.

And as always, I pass the caramel goodness on to you!

First off, if you have time for a short story...

I found this through Double Edge Films, which I found after watching the movie Ink which I found randomly because I was looking for something to watch. Ink is an independent film released late in 2009. Really good story, especially when most movies these days are either rips off of franchises or just reconstituting another movie in a new format. Ink is on Netflix and iTunes & if you don't mind commercials, you can watch Ink for free on Hulu.

Then there's this by Ryan McGinley

via Dangerous Minds


& for the locals, the downtown Wonderbread factory that was closed down is about to be converted into office, art studio, performance, and retail space called Wonderland. More info at the Columbus Underground. There's a meeting January 29th at Junctionview Studios. I hope this takes off, this will be very interesting indeed!

& for music, here is Tabla Beat Science


Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment