Friday, May 7, 2010

Randomness!

So, I'm really tired today. For the last five days I have not been sleeping well because of a combination of allergies and anxiety dreams. After talking to a friend online and just saying whatever was coursing through my head... I thought to myself 'self, this should be shared with the world!'. So yeah, don't take anything in this post seriously, or personally, because it isn't. Today I am stupid, and terribly random.

BTW this isn't properly edited either, so most of this will be straight crap.


***

When I die, render my fat into candles and burn them in the memory of some forgotten saint.

For some reason your mother is a bitch slap of a whore.

I cover myself with meat and spit rabbits. Your tree limbs have nothing, and you can't hold me with your roots. It's like you've forgotten everything, you wear no clothes and stand in the street waiting for someone to love you. Unbound, arms wide and the wind whipping, you welcome the sun in the early morning. The air is moist and cool against your body. You may feel like singing, and you do as if there is no one to hear. If you could take flight, you would. But grounded against the pavement it's all you can do to start running into the wide open street. Traffic could come at any moment. You could die, you could be discovered with all your faults and people will expect you to be shamed. Crawl into a hole, die with the guilt of being open. But don't you dare give in to them. You run. You fly. You take everything that you can and give more. You can do this. I know you have in in you. Fear is nothing but the small voices holding you back, bringing you down, making you regret you're not the person you want to be, that you wish you were. Your depression, your loss, your sorrow, is really anger at allowing all the small voices within and without to stop you from running.
So defy them. Stand naked in the street, unbound.

Man I could use a Reuben.

I keep thinking it's later than it is. Ham is falling all over me, my horns are covered in pig.

So um... hey, I saw you over there and I thought you were rather attractive. Would you like to go back to my apartment and I'll show you my etchings?

I want a skirt made of earthworms, living worms... but sitting would be a problem.

I'm not as vulgar as you think you are.


***


Ok that's enough. You have a good Friday. Oh btw the image below is a digital print titled 'Welder' a kind of modern take off of the Goddess Brigit. Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your mind is the place I'd like to be not lost, but having an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, I'd like to be lost in it

    ReplyDelete