Friday, May 14, 2010

Slipping time

Well, interesting week. It started off with a meeting at Urban Spirit Coffee House to discuss the Columbus International Film+ Video Festival. I'm one of the judges this year for the 'The Arts' category. I'll say more about this when the actual festival happens later this year (August). But yeah! Should be fun!

I got to test out the film as you can see on the left (that's my nephew, who is in fact, awesome). Definitely glitchy, but fun to work with. I kept having a problem with spots appearing on the film which I removed with photoshop. I can see some applications for this, next time I go to one of my events I'll bring some along.

... and the rest is just details.



So anyway, here's a fun bit I stumbled upon.
Check out LaLa Ladyfag & her impeccable fashion sense!


LADYFAG in ANASTASIA & SNEGUROCHKA from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment