Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I broke the internet

So I updated my website, and consolidated the various stores online that I have my stuff in, such as my Etsy store which houses anything I make or craft by hand, like paintings, prints, etc. By the way, I know I can sell paintings through my website but I don't want to have to manage several stores that house the same stuff. There's another store I have at Greeting Card Universe where people can buy individual cards and have them sent to them (there are wholesale options too for shops). Then there's the Skreened shop I have, which has items like American Apparel shirts and tote bags with my stuff on them. They're local to Columbus Ohio, and they're good people. Finally there's the zazzle shop I mentioned in the last post, which has some shirts also, but also has other goods like mugs, hats, buttons, etc. Once I have the book published there will be another URL that I'll add to the 'store' section on my website.

So I set all that up, as well as add links and just cleaned things up... I do all that, and then I decided to try something and messed around with my domain name info and I screwed something up and now my website is down. I'm currently away from home so I won't be able to fix it until tonight. Kinda frustrating. I create and manage everything at http://saraadrian.com/, I don't like to have to wait for someone else to do things for me and it's a heck of a lot cheaper this way. But sometimes, I have an oops... but usually it's not this bad. My website is pretty simple, but I think it works... well it does most of the time.

Anyway, that's what is going on. This is what I get for trying to be clever!

UPDATE: Website is back up. I'm working on my bio and statement as well, so if you're interested in such things check back soon. As far as the art updates go, I'm going to do a major one when the book is finished. I want to do a major -reveal' when it's all done.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment