Saturday, February 6, 2010

Truckin'



Hey folks. Been under the weather for a day or so. But things are coming along (as things often do). The book is beginning to take real form, so that's something (sample on the right... I was going to add color, but maybe not). Coming up, if you're anywhere near Roanoke Virgina from the 11th thru the 16th, stop by the Marginal Arts Festival. I'd be there, but due to other obligations I have to miss it this year. However I've been getting lots of updates on what will be happening and it looks like fun. I look forward to seeing the video. Next, if you are or know someone who is an alumni of Fort Hayes here in Columbus Ohio, some of us are putting together an Alumni Arts Show in November-December. This will be a juried competition, and anyone from any of the departments can apply, including the general high school. We're putting together the call for entries now, so if you want to recieve that just email me or join us at our Facebook page to receive updates.

Well, it's been a minute since I posted a video.
So enjoy Lhasa de Sela, from her self titled album, Rising

No comments:

Post a Comment