Thursday, February 25, 2010

Link -O- Rama II

Well I haven't done one of these in a minute. (by the way, the drawing is just something random from my sketchbook.)

So here's a groovy thing I found via NPR
Now, you may know I like Celtic folklore. Via this article I found out about the animated film 'The Secret of the Kells'. I'm a sucker for good animation, and I snagged a view of the film online (low quality though). It's pretty good. Well worth the Oscar nomination.

So yeah, if you want to follow this film here's a blog for it.

A few weeks ago I mentioned the movie Wizards
, & how the artwork was inspired by Vaughn Bodé. Well I just stumbled upon a comic that Vaughn started that has been completed by his son Mark
Bodé, called the Lizard of Oz. It's kinda crude like R. Crumb in content (but I think Crumb's artwork is better), but with more sluts. So yeah, if you like that kind of stuff, you can buy it or read it here. So yeah, there you are. Found via Nerdcore.

So anyway, I'm feelin' mellow, so you're getting Ben Harper, Beloved One

No comments:

Post a Comment