Sunday, February 28, 2010

the Prophets

This is just a bit of a footnote really.

Last year I got to meet the boys from the Momentary Prophets, Jake, Logan, and Ted. Good guys, fun guys, who have spent much of last summer and fall touring around the east coast, & now they're at it again.

That illustration on the left is something I did for them, & I believe they will be making tee shirts out of it soon. Also, if you buy their new album, check out 'The Fox Song'. Are these things related? Hell yeah they are!


So if you want to know more, or hear more, you can find them on:

Facebook
Myspace
Sonic Bids
and Reverb Nation

So yeah, they're off touring again. I know they'll be wandering all over the place so check their various media outlets for info. I'll be seeing them at Wisteria's Summer Solstice festival, along with other really great bands.

Below is a sample of one of their live performances, n' there you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment